Trying to Kick Start my Brain




So here is the deal. I have always wanted to be able to write but have never been very creative. I am more logical then inventive. I can solve problems using different resources but just can't seem to pull ideas out of thin air.

I have also wanted to be known, not famous just acknowledged. So I have been trying to create a web presence hoping people will discover my name.

So now I am trying to put them together by creating a blog. As I come up with original thoughts and ideas I can share them with anyone out there who might be interested. Hopefully this endeavor will help me achieve both goals.

In order to get my creative juices flowing I am going to try and force myself to write on here at least twice a week to start.

On Wednesdays I will post quotes I have read that inspire me and write my own comments about them. It will be titled "Words to Live by Wednesday".

On one other day of the week I will post a writing based on a book I purchased at Books-a-Million "300 Writing Prompts". The prompts in this book will give me something to think and write about.

From time to time I will also add stories about my life, vacations, work, etc. just to keep things going.

If anyone out there reads any of this and has comments, opinions, suggestions, grammar or spelling corrections, or just wants to add their 2 cents feel free to comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But you are Catholic and a Mason!

People have become glorified narcissists